March 2, 2011

Thanks, Mailman!

Hellooooo! Sorry I've been neglecting my poor little blog. It's my springbreak this week, and I'm really busy with rehearsing for a musical I'm in. This weekend I'll be performing the musical, and I'm really excited but it's so close! Aaaah! So I really haven't had much time for posting, sorry sweeties.


Well, on to the main reason of this post. Monday I ordered 3 China Glaze polishes from www.nailpolishfashion.nl: For Audrey, Dorothy Who? and Rodeo Fanatic. Yesterday I got Rodeo Fanatic and Dorothy Who?, For Audrey was out of stock so will be delivered as soon as they can! Well, Ofcourse I had to make some photo's of my first two CG polishes, and here they are!


-slobber-


duochrooooome... (I know it doesn't really show up on the nails but DAMN)



glitterssssss!






As you can see; blue, blue and blue. Woops! I'm such a sucker for blue polishes hehehe...

Soon better pics on my own nails and For Audrey, ly!

xo Elize (aka Jennifer in Shard, the musical)

PS. OMG! 31 followers? I can't believe it!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...