April 11, 2011

Am I Blue Or Green? - Catrice

Hi! Today I have another new polish for you guys, Am I Blue Or Green by Catrice. It's such a gorgeous baby blue shade with a little bit of shimmer in it! Such a shame the formula is kind of thick and streaky, I got little airbubbles everywhere...

2 thick coats, no flash. normal light.

no flash, sunlight.

with flash, normal light. 

It's no dupe for CG For Audrey, but it seems to look a lot like Riva - Chanel. Sadly, I don't own Riva haha...
To hide the little bubbles I stamped on it with Essence - Caribbean Sea from the Show Your Feet collection. The entire SYF collection works great for stamping, but they're not for sale anymore! I used the Konad M71 plate.

daylight, no flash and no topcoat.

normal light, no flash and no topcoat.

I think it looks soooo cool, what do you guys think?

x Elize

3 comments:

  1. Yheee 1e reactie, en ik doe hem lekker niet in het engels lekker puhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah such a pretty colour (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, totally sucks about the air bubbles but I love the color on you and your stamping is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...