May 1, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award!

My fellow cat and make-up lover Amy from http://purrceptivevixxen.blogspot.com (click!) tagged me for the Kreatriv Blogger Award! Thanks so much :D


Here are the rules:

Write 10 facts about yourself.
Pass the award to 10 bloggers and tell them about the award.

Let's go!

1. I was born 6 weeks early, on the 27th of December in 1996.

2. My favorite color is turquoise, if you haven't noticed...

3. I have 2 cats, Simba and Luna, and I love them to death!

4. Next to cats and polish, I LOVE photographing <3

5. I hate it when I have nothing on my nails!

6. I'm addicted to the game TinyWings on my iPod LOL.

7. My favorite show on TV is Ghost Whisperer, aaah <3 After that it's Desperate Housewives & Gleeee!

8. I don't have a job, because I'm too lazy for it and I'm only 14.

9.  I'm proud to be a dutchie, although I would love to live in England or America.

10. Next to loving cats, polish and photography, I love musicals. I'm currently playing in a musical called "SWAY" (It's Glee! I'm.... Rachel)

Good luck guys!

x Elize 

PS. I still can't believe it. Do I actually have 58 followers? 


2 comments:

  1. thank you for the awesome tag. Congrats on receiving it on your lovely blog. Your facts are cute and enjoy being lazy. At only 14, I think you can get away with not working for a few more years. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom's favorite show is Ghost Whisperer!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...