September 11, 2011

Bonnie, Glisten Up!

Hello everyone :D
Today I have a layering combo for you! After a lot of looking for a cheap flakie polish, I found Essence - Glisten Up! There was just one little problem.. It was already out of the collection so I was kinda bummed, and asked everyone if they had the polish and might wanted to get rid of it, haha. Lovely Wendy from my musicalgroup had 2, so she wanted to give 1 to me. Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou, and expect something back soon, ok? Thankyou!

For this mani I layered Glisten Up! over Essence - Bonnie, from the Bonnie and Clyde twins set. It worked out AMAZING, it's just that the pictures didn't turn out as well as I wanted them to...


2 layers of Bonnie, picture in direct sunlight, no flash.

normal light, no flash.

kittypic!

Then I applied 2 layers of Glisten Up!

Can you believe how pretty this is? Oh my god.

normal light, with flash.

shadow, no flash.

kittypic!

It was even more pretty in real and I'm sorry I couldn't show that to you... 

What do you think about flakies?

x Elize

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...