September 14, 2011

OPI - What's with the Cattitude?

Well hello there! In this post I'd like to show you the first OPI polish ever on my nails (aaaah!) thanks to Lisa who was so sweet to let me use this. I have always wanted What's with the Cattitude from the OPI Shrek Forever After collection. It's a gorgeous colour and the name is just..amazing. This nailpolish describes me! For this look I applied 3 thin coats to make it fully opaque.

normal light, no flash.

normal light with a little bit of sunshine, no flash.

sunlight, no flash.

kittypic!

and another kittypic! (winky eye haha ;D)

I love how Simba looks a bit like Puss in Boots, a ginger kitty with green eyes and a huuuuuge cattitude! Now, about the nailpolish. I LOVE THE COLOUR. It's so pretty and blue and cute and awesome. Just one word..AMAZING. Now, I could go on and on about how much I love it, but I could also just show you the konadicure I created with this polish. I used the cow pattern from M61 and stamped with the essence white stampy polish!

normal light, no flash.

kittypic!

I think it looks absolutely adorable haha.. 
I wish I owned OPI polishes my self, and one day I will...

What do you think about this polish? Do you own any OPI polishes?

x Elize

8 comments:

  1. I think it's the most beautiful nail polish i saw on your nails till now :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and the accent nail is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, it belongs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha maar hey waarom probeer je het niet op ebay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @hanna omdat het daar nog veel meer kost! de shippingkosten zijn echt heel hoog..

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, both the color and ur nails!
    I love the blog, I'll try to come here as much as I can!
    Love, <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the accent nail! (And the kitties!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...