September 27, 2011

Rimmel London 60 Seconds 610 Pompous (again!) + Silver crackle

Hello again! So this is my second post of Rimmel Pompous, a purple glitter-ish nailpolish. Enough talking lol, let's move on to the pictures!
In sunlight, no flash. Look at those red and blue sparkly glitters!

In shadow, no flash. 

In normal daylight, no flash.

I think the last picture is most colour accurate.. Pretty, right? The application is amazing because of the wide brush. LIKE! 
I've been dying to try the new essence crackles since I got them, and what better colour to try the silver crackle over is Pompous? 

Normal light, no flash and no topcoat.

kittypic!

I'm very surprised by this new crackle, the formula is awesome and the finish is just gorgeous.. The blue crackle cracks a bit different though, I think you can expect swatches of it soon, too! 

Do you own any of the new essence crackles? And what do you think of this combo?

x Elize

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful polish! And you have birthday the same day as I do! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...