November 19, 2011

Chic Vanilla Latte

Today I have a pink-ish mani for you, created with 2 polishes I got from Lucy from an unknown brand (for me) named Superstar. The polishes I used are Skinny Vanilla Latte, a nude/pink/brownish creme and SoHo Chic, a light pink foil. 

Sorry for the not-so-sharp picture :c

Here's how I accomplished this mani :D
I used 2 coats of Skinny Vanilla Latte for complete coverage...

daylight, no flash.

kittypic! (with flash)

Then I used Konad M65 and the Superstar - SoHo Chic to stanp on the rose pattern.

normal light, no flash. 

The combo looks not so matchy in the picture above, but the foil is much more pink irl!

kittypic!

You know I'm not a fan of pink, but I think this mani is elegant and cute,

What do you think?

x Elize

8 comments:

  1. It's beautifull!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's so delicate and ladylike :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, echt heel erg mooi! En wat leuk, ik zag net toen ik je ging volgen, dat ik je 150ste volger ben, haha! :'')

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaauuuuw, jouw swatches zijn perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel erg mooi gedaan!

    http://lifeofroshelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat mooi! De foto's zijn ook erg mooi en duidelijk! :) Leuke blog, ik volg je! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this look! So classy! Sorry about your nail, I know how big issue it is in the life of nail polish blogger :( Thank you for mentioning me in the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw jij hebt echt mooie foto's, nagels en deze combi is beautiful! Leuke blog!
    Kus

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...