March 21, 2012

China Glaze - Riveting

FINALLY, a blogpost! Sorry it took me so long but I'm in another testweek and I was waiting for some polishes to arrive..yayyyyy :D I got 5 of the Hungergames China Glazes and I'll be showing them to you in my upcoming posts. Today is the day it's premiering in Holland (aaaaah) and I'm going as soon I get the chance! To celebrate the premiere I painted my nails with Riveting. Nails on fireeeeee!
sunlight, 2 coats, no topcoat, no flash.

how it looks in normal light, no flash.

kittypic! 

I AM IN LOVE. It reminds me of golden glitters on FIRE! I'm pretty sure this was inspired by Katniss her fire dress, and because I'm wearing this, I actually feel like Katniss. I'm on fire!
Application was awesome, it needed two coats for opaqueness and drying time was not too bad.

I'm not going to tell you the other polishes I bought, but if you follow me on twitter you can see them because I sort of kind of tweeted a picture haha.. 

x Elize

6 comments:

  1. HOLLY CRAP THAT IS RAFISHING!
    Did you also get harvest moon? I tooooootally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ricarda: Haha i know right?! And no, unfortunately not... Maybe I'll order it because I'm so happy with this one haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that color is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Normally I don't like nailpolish with all that glitter in it, bus this one is AWESOME! So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEAAAASE POST A NEW HUNGER GAMES POLISH! I NEEEED 2 SEE MORE
    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...