March 3, 2012

I'm back from Switzerland :D

Hello my lovely followers! After an amazing but exhausting week of skiing in Ovronnaz we're back home with Luna :) When I got home I discovered one hell of a thing, I almost reached the 200 followers! I currently have 195, and I'm so cloooooose omg :D 
Here are some pictures I made this week (not a lot this time, we just had so much fun I forgot to take pictures haha)

The first day there was a weird fog laying over Switzerland. It looked mysterious, I liked it.

This is the view from our apartment the first day, dark and cloudy.

And this is the view from the next day, all blue and sunny and purrrettyyyyy :D

Me and my cousin Lieke decided to paint our nails, Lieke (left) is wearing OPI - Not So Bora Bora-ing Pink and I'm (right) wearing good old China Glaze - For Audrey. 

That's really the selection of the 20 pictures I made haha like I told you, not a lot.

That's it for today, I'll post some swatches of the new Essence polishes I bought soon as well. For now, I'm going to bed. I am extremely tired haha..

x Elize

3 comments:

  1. hey elize,
    you've got tagged by me :D
    http://cupcakepolish.blogspot.com/2012/03/tag-nagellak.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, mooie foto's.
    Super dat je het daar leuk hebt gehad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I'm from Switzerland and don't live very far from Ovronnaz lol I hope you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...