April 25, 2012

Kitty update!

Hello and a big warm welcome to all my new followers (226 followers, yay!) :D You guys are amazing. 
Today we got some new pictures of the little kittens I posted about a week ago. They're adorable. 


Nawwwwww! Aren't they the cutest? If you'd have to pick one, wich one would you pick? We still don't know wich one we want :(
To fill up the rest of this post, here are some pictures I made this week haha :D




So, wich kitty do you think we should get? I really want to get two of them but Luna might not really like that and my parents don't really think it's a good idea. Bwah. 

x Elize


6 comments:

  1. OHEMGIE THOSE KITTY'S ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORB!
    YOU SHOULD GET THAT REALLY WHITE ONE!

    <3

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een schattige katjes!
    Ik vind die witte het liefst :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable! I'd pick them all haha!
    The white/beige one looks cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little babieeeeeeeeeees!!! Get all the kittehs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...