June 11, 2012

Kitty update #3

I'm so sorry...I'm so so so so soooo sorry I haven't been posting lately... These are the last weeks of my schoolyear and I'm extremely busy with school. I'm trying my best to create posts but it's not going as smoothly as it usually went. Today I will show you some more kitten-pictures, and tomorrow I will try to get a nail-related post up!
crazy playing-pic, lol!








They are growing like crazy! A lot of people who visited our house said they look much bigger on the picture, but don't let the pictures fool you! They're only about 15 cm big. They are doing great, playing around, eating a lot and they are reaaally sweet to us too. I'm writing this right now with both of them sleeping on my lap. It is too adorable. 

x Elize

8 comments:

  1. Ah die een na laatste foto is echt mooi! en wat een schatjes zijn het zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phahahha! LOL at the first pic. They're adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. :P to the first pic, LOL! Too cute to resist, hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahw. ZE ZIJN ECHT TE LIEF VOOR WOORDEN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind watching cute kitties ;)
    Good luck with school

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, i'm your new follower)

    Your kitties are soo adorable!!) I love how you post their photos along with the polish swatches!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...