July 9, 2012

NYC - Times Square

Hey guys! When I posted NYC - Mint Macaroon I told you I had one more NYC polish to show you. Well, here it is :D Times Square is a bright coral jelly and it's reaaaally pretty. It looks like...summer. Let me show you!
daylight, no flash (most colour accurate)
I have no idea why, but the quality got a little messed up during the uploading of that picture, sorry :(

with flash

Luna-kittypic!

Sem-kittypic!

pretty eyes Mila-kittypic!

So many kittypics, aaaah :)
I used two coats to get this polish opaque. Application was like a dreaaaam, and the drying time was really fast too. I am liking NYC polishes, and might just buy more if they create some interesting colours! 

Have you ever tried NYC polishes? Do you like them?

x Elize

4 comments:

  1. Wauw, mooi kleurtje! Ik zou willen dat ik jouw nagellakskills had :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i looooooooooove uuuuuulovelovelovel le polishes HOLAAA! th e coleur reminds me of armybarbie by mac! lololololove kisses and huggssssss thug life

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polish is super pretty but Mila's eyes are prettier! :D I gave you an award in my blog: http://nataliesbeautyland.blogspot.gr/2012/07/awards-d.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...