October 4, 2012

Happy 4th birthday Luna! (and Simba)

So I know I'm kind of late with everything but...better late than never! The 27th of September it was Luna's birthday (and Simba's ofcourse, RIP sweet little guy ♥) and I just wanted to dedicate a little post to it. So...here are some picture of Simba and Luna :D

6 week old Luna!

1/2 years old

2/3 years old

3 years old

4 years old! grumpy face..

Me and Luna about a week ago ♥

Isn't she a pretty (plus-sized) kitty? Wait a second, I have to go take Luna away from Mila & Sem's food...aaaand I'm back with a purring Luna on my lap. I love Luna.

As some of you know, Luna had a brother. Simba. Unfortunately, last christmas, he was hit by a car and now he's not with us anymore... RIP sweetie, I hope kitty-heaven is amazing.
6 week old little Simba

1/2 years old

2/3 years old

the two of them together, only 10 weeks old!

the two of them about 2 years old ♥

x Elize

11 comments:

  1. Aw, sweet kitties. So sad that Simba had to leave this world so early but looks like he had a good life while he was here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ze zijn echt super schattig! :)
    Wil je elkaar volgen?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and sweet! Happy birthday to both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw wat een mooie foto's en gefelicitaaaart. Ik volg je, volg je terug? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gefeliciteerd !
    Ik volg je ! Want je hebt een superleuke blog ! En schattige katjes ook ! ��
    Xxx nadia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw geweldige katten foto's maak je ik zelf heb er ook 3 en ben er werkelijk dol op! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!
    Dit moet ik even kwijt. Jouw grijze kat lijkt echt précies op mijn kat. Echt sprekend. Ongelooflijk. Lijkt wel of ik mijn eigen kat bij jou op de foto zie staan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really sorry for Simba... it's a pitty indeed 'cuz nothing can replace our sweeties in our hearts... And Luna... so gorgeous!!! She's a lady, huh? Happy Birthday for her and R.I.P. for Simba...
    I have 7 babies. In fact, they were 8 but Slim, my oldest daughter, died when she was 17 y.o. in May. I still miss her... my fave cat... I love my other "grown" babies, but she was the sweetest of my heart...
    =D
    Rock Ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so sorry to hear about your cat :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...